TAGS: 2022 Toyota Tundra 3.5TT aFe BladeRunner 2.5" Aluminum Hot Charge Pipes, 46-20568-B
• Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +17%
• TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Aluminum Pipes
• Features Premium Stainless-Steel SmartSeal Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
• Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
• 1/8" NPT Ports are Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
• Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, SmartSeal clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe POWER is the only choice.
|Type of Part||Intercooler Piping|