- New Alternate Throttle Maps to tune throttle response to your preference
- Incredible power gains are just a few clicks and a flash away.
- Sophisticated logic of the OEM ECU remains intact, providing refined response, excellent driveability and precise control.
- Hand-held flashing lets you control what is stored on the ECU, when-ever and where-ever you want.
- Installs in just minutes through the OBD-II connector. No tools or other actions are necessary. Simply flash and drive.
- Grows with your modifications by changing maps that match your mods.
- Select from Off-The-Shelf maps to match your modifications or take your BMW to a Pro Tuner for professional dyno calibration.
- Uninstalls just as easily and returns ECU to stock configuration.
- Conveniently data log sensor values for up to 10 hours to perform in-depth analysis without the need for bulky laptops or other equipment
- Vibrant-color, user-configurable auxillary gauge. Live Data lets you view real-time data from any of the data channels that can be data logged.
- Performane tools record 0-60mph times and 1/4 mile ET and Trap Speed. See real world impact of modifications and tuning changes.
- Intuitive DTC code reading provides the trouble code and a brief description to help diagnose issues easily. Reset the ECU to clear codes at your convenience.
Introducing the COBB Tuning AccessPORT for 2008-2011 BMW 135i, 335i and 535i vehicles equipped with the N54 twin turbo engine. The AccessPORT brings hand-held ECU flashing, managing and monitoring convenience to BMW, unleashing untapped power hidden in the ECU with just the push of a button. The AccessPORT lets you quickly reprogram a car’s ECU with performance-tuned calibrations for instant power gains without any tools, wiring, soldering or downtime. Reprogramming the ECU generates significant power gains while retaining the sophisticated control logic and refined engine response developed by BMW engineers.