Garrett GTX4202R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo - 76mm
Introducing the Garrett GTX4202R from the GTX-R series. The GTX4202R is a more efficient and potent version of the GT4202R (aka GT42RS). The GTX4202R is capable of nearly 1,200HP!
Available in T4 (divided or undivided), T6 divided, or V-band Inlet turbine housings.
Large frame and high flowing compressor housing, featuring built-in ported shroud (anti-surge), 5" Inlet and V-Band outlet (4.5" outer diameter ring and 3.5" tube).
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 75.8mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 102.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 55
* Compressor Housing: 60 A/R
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 82mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 75.1mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 84 trim
TURBINE HOUSING OPTIONS:
* T4 Divided Inlet and 4" V-Band Outlet: 1.01, 1.15, 1.28, or 1.44 A/R
* T6 Divided Inlet and 5" V-Band Outlet: 1.01 or 1.15 A/R
* T4 Undivided Inlet and 4" V-Band Outlet: 1.15, 1.28, or 1.44 A/R
* V-Band Inlet and 4" V-Band Outlet: 1.15, 1.28, or 1.44 A/R
* TiAL V-Band Inlet and Outlet: 1.02, 1.16, or 1.30 A/R
Applicable Garrett Part Numbers: 800269-5002S, 451888-0044
Normally In Stock, Shipping Daily!
TurboKits.com only sells genuine Garrett turbochargers. Don’t fall victim to look alike or knockoff “Garrett” turbos from shady online retailers or auction sites. Rest assured that when you buy from TurboKits.com you are getting a quality, brand name turbocharger with the warranty and technical support to back it up.