AAM EFR Twin Turbo Kit
The all new AAM Competition Infiniti G37 Twin Turbocharger System is the latest Forced Induction kit to hit the market. With innovative features, cutting edge technology, reliable operation and of course maximum power, the AAM Competition Infiniti G37 Twin Turbocharger System is the best forced induction system available for your Infiniti G37.
Don't settle for yesterday's technology in today's world. The AAM Competition Infiniti G37 Twin Turbocharger System sets a new standard for forced induction systems with the following features:
Utilizes BorgWarner's new EFR Turbochargers rated up to 500 HP each
A true OEM style fitment retaining all factory equipment inc. crash bar
Perform routine Maintenance without removing the turbo system
Only high quality parts are used for maximum reliability
Safe for stock vehicles yet powerful enough for full builds of 1000+ HP
No Turbo Lag/spool up time - Instant Power
No headache install w- OEM style fitment, no fabrication / modification
Beautiful "Show Quality" finish
The AAM Competition Infiniti G37 Twin Turbocharger System is the new standard for what you should expect for a G37 Twin Turbocharger Kit.
This is the most powerful, OEM style fitment turbocharger system with innovative technology and long term reliability available today. These turbocharger systems are capable of producing maximum power and with a built motor can easily achieve results in excess of 800+ wheel HORSEPOWER.
- Fully Developed in CAD for OEM quality fit, finish, reliability, consistency and quality with a priority on performance.
- Precision Tubular Cast 304 Stainless Manifolds.
- Utilizes all EFR features including internal wastegate and built in CRV bypass valve reducing the overall installation time, limiting bottlenecks, providing the highest quality turbocharger available, and improving long term reliability.
- Stainless heat shields.
- Fully terminated motorsport grade oil and coolant line systems/fittings that integrate seamlessly with the vehicle providing long-term reliable operation.
- AN fittings all around with high-temp shielding on lines where needed.
- Watercooled Turbochargers for maximum reliability and power.
- OEM style spring clamps and high-temp silicone vacuum line.
- Proprietary oil pan and pickup space for additional oil capacity as well as provisions for turbo oil drains.
- Large (23x9x3) vertical flow intercooler with custom cast end tanks complete with mounting bracket.
- Polished aluminum 6061 "aircraft grade" intercooler piping & intake kit.
- High-temp and high-pressure 4-ply reinforced silicone couplers.
- Stainless T-bolt clamps.
- High-flow intake filters for reliable air filtration & maximum flow.
- Twin 3" T-304 Stainless downpipes with optional high-flow converters - ending at the stock midpipe location - compatible with most any G37 midpipe/exhaust.
- In-tank, high flow Walbro 255 fuel pump for improved flow.
- Larger High-Flow Injectors and Engine Management System.
- Exceptional boost response (best in the market) time due to BorgWarner EFR turbine wheel/ball bearing system.
- All necessary OEM grade hardware for easy installation including components to upgrade PCV system to be forced induction compatible, all gaskets, and clear instructions.
Note: Tuner Series Twin Turbocharger Systems are available. Tuner Series Turbocharger Systems do not come with Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pump, or Uprev Tuning/Cable. You may select this in the options.NOTE: Fits both LHD and RHD
|Type of Part||Turbo Kits|
|Engine Fitment||VQ37HR 3.7L (RWD)|