AEM 50 State Legal Water Injection for Diesel Trucks
Special Price $509.95 Regular Price $566.61
- REDUCE YOUR EGTs ON THE ROAD
AEM has released the first ever 50-state legal Water Injection System for later-model Chevy, Dodge and Ford Turbo Diesels. This system allows users to legally install water injection on specific Turbo Diesels that are used on highways and surface streets in all 50 United States.
- REDUCED EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURES
When properly introduced, water injection can promote safer engine operation by reducing exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). This makes it ideal for Diesel engines under heavy loads and towing up grades. This technology is proven to reduce exhaust gas temperatures.
- CARB EO APPLICATIONS
The California Air Resources Board Executive Order (CARB EO) for select applications is D-392-35 (please see applications, to the right).
50-STATE LEGAL WATER INJECTION FEATURES
- CARB EO D-392-35 for specific Chevy, Dodge and Ford Turbo Diesels
- Heavy-duty 200 PSI injection pump provides quiet, smooth operation
- Integrated “Boost Safe” feature monitors injection system for failures or low fluid conditions and can notify user
- (LED included) or activate safety strategy
- Machined billet injector with integral check valve (red nozzle for 50-state legal system)
- Factory set, boost-referenced progressive HD controller
- Low-profile, five-gallon water tank includes low fluid sensor and is easy to mount! (“Water Only” stamped on cap)
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
|Type of Part||Fuel Components|
Write Your Own Review