HKS GT800 Full Turbine Kit
HKS R35 GT series evolved by the concept of the "higher performance". HKS nail down the barrier of the original turbine and develop the next level of the GT800.
HKS is not just improving the peak power, but also exerts overwhelming performance from regular condition, and the goal for the GT800 is "implementation of symmetry layout" which is not an easy task.
- HKS has implemented "symmetry layout" design that is to put each positive rotation and negative rotation turbine to the right and left. Previously, because of short on variation of negative rotation, it was almost impossible to make twin turbo with the optimal size. But HKS has created original turbine which implemented the ideal symmetry layout and completed R35 exclusive turbo kit.
- HKS has employed "heat-resistant cast steel" for exhaust manifold and turbo housing because they are used in high heat and high-intensity environment.
Therefore this kit ensures high durability against heat and fluctuation.
- HKS designed special oil pipe and water pipe to protect from deterioration by the heat.
- The wastegate has adapted GT II which is small and light but still get reliable boost control.
- Need engine removing and installing work for loading.
- Fuel pump, injector, F-CON, EVC, Engine parts are not included in the kit.
- Please purchase other necessary parts for the GT800 Racing spec. from the additional reference materials.
- The factory default setting for boost pressure of the wastegate is about 90 to 95 kPa.
HKS test results. It changes with the engine spec. and exhaust spec. but with EVC, you can get 160kPa.
- Require original water pipe processing.
- Require original T/C heat insulator processing.HKS will not guarantee the damage by installation of this products on engine transmission and others, because this is designed for racing competition.
- This product is designed to take off the catalyser, therefore, incompatible with safety standard and illegal to drive public road.
- This product is not covered by dealer warranty.
* We suggest to use HKS Racing suction reloaded
|Type of Part||Power Packages|
|Engine Fitment||3.8L V6|