2015-2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Turbo Inlet Tubes | AMS Performance
TAGS: 2015-2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Turbo Inlet Tubes, AMS Performance, AMS.32.08.0001-1
2015-2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Turbo Inlet Tubes, AMS Performance, AMS.32.08.0001-1
Massive tube size increase provides reduced airflow restriction allowing maximum horsepower from the engine.
AMS took one look at the miniscule OEM inlet tubes on the 3.5L EcoBoost engine and knew they had a game changing product for 2015-2016 F150 3.5L owners. Their team designed the AMS Performance 2015-2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Turbo Inlet Tubes to have a huge increase in the cross sectional area at the power robbing bottleneck between the intake filters and turbo compressor covers to allow the turbos to breathe easier giving them the opportunity to create more horsepower with accompanying ECU calibration. The AMS engineers accomplished all of this while still retaining all of the OEM fittings which means no check engine light and all factory systems remain functional.
• 140% INCREASE IN CROSS SECTIONAL AREA OVER THE BOTTLENECKED OEM TUBES
• ORGANICALLY SHAPED TO PROVIDE SMOOTH FLOW DURING DIRECTION CHANGES
• COMPATIBLE WITH OEM AND MOST AFTERMARKET INTAKES
• GAME CHANGING! – THE ONLY COMPONENT OF ITS KIND FOR YOUR 2015-2016 F150 3.5L
• LESS PRESSURE DROP AT TURBO COMPRESSOR COVERS VS THE STOCK TUBES
• RETAINS ALL OEM FITTINGS AND CONNECTIONS
• NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND WORKS WITH ALL OEM SYSTEMS
• OEM LOOK AND FEEL WITH HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
• ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE INCLUDED
ENGINEERED TO WIN
The AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team has massively increased the stock pipe size from 40mm tube to 62mm, and even engineered a quick and easy way to orientate the couplers to make clocking the tubes during installation a breeze. We know there are a lot of airbox options on the market and the AMS team took extra measures to make sure their AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes work with both OEM or your aftermarket intakes. The AMS Turbo Inlet Tubes feature an understated appearance that results in an OEM look and feel in your trucks engine bay. Their engineers accomplished all of this while still retaining an OEM-level of fit and finish, as well as incorporating all OEM fittings for an easy installation, and no pesky check engine lights down the road.
DATA DRIVEN DESIGN
One of the most important metrics for determining a restriction in airflow in an automotive intake system is to measure pressure, in this case, pre-turbo. This measurement should be as close to 0 PSI as possible, which indicates no restriction in airflow to the turbos. The more vacuum within the intake pipe, the more restrictive the intake system. The AMS F150 3.5L EcoBoost Turbo Inlet Tubes show an approximate 30% reduction in vacuum pre-turbo, showing their improvement in airflow and ability to allow for more horsepower from the engine.
AMS PERFORMANCE 2015-2016 FORD F-150 3.5L ECOBOOST TURBO INLET TUBES INCLUDES
• AMS Performance Inlet Tubes — Featuring all OEM Line Hookups
• AMS Performance Silicone Couplers
• AMS Performance Ancillary Components — Including all Clamps and Hardware
Works with the OEM and most aftermarket intake boxes
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
|Type of Part||Intakes|