TurboKits.com only provides technical support for TurboKits.com products. Question or Problems on products purchased from TurboKits.com, but made by another manufacturer, should be directed to that manufacturer. If the manufacturer does not respond within 48 hours. Please contact TurboKits.com and we will contact the manufacturer on your behalf.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Turbo Kits, LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Turbo Kits, LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Turbo Kits, LLC shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card.
Return / Cancellation Policy
All returns & cancellations are up to the sole discretion of TurboKits.com. Return must be made within 15 days of purchase. Please open and inspect all packages as soon as they are received. There will be a 20% cancellation / restocking fee assessed to all returns. Installed parts are not eligible for return. "Custom Order" and "Made to Order" parts are sold "as is" and are not eligible for return or cancellation. No goods will be accepted without prior return authorization from TurboKits.com.
• No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
• No returns will be accepted after (30) days from the original purchase date from TurboKits.com unless approved.
• All approved returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Shipping costs will not be refunded NO EXCEPTIONS.
• The original invoice must accompany the return.
• Approved returns will be issued credit only.
• Cancellations, before a product has shipped, will be assessed a 5% cancellation fee.
• Electronic components and tuning devices are not returnable.
Core Return Acceptance Criteria
1. TurboKits.com must be contacted to obtain a Core Return Authorization Number PRIOR to sending in your core. Failure to do so may forfeit a portion of your core charge.
2. Core return entitlement is 30 days from date of purchase.
3. Cores must be "like for like" i.e. part number for part number. Cores will not be acceptable based solely on an equal core dollar-for-equal core dollar basis.
o If an incorrect core is returned, the core will be scrapped 30 days after the customer has been notified of the error, unless the customer requests to have the core returned to them at their expense.
4. Cores must be complete, without previous dis-assembly.
5. Cores must not be damaged by non-operational causes, such as excessive rust, torch or tool marks, water damage or fire damage.
6. Cores are valuable and should be packaged and handled carefully. TurboKits.com is not responsible for cores damaged in shipping.
7. Cost of core return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and is not reimbursable.
Core Return Credit
Full core return credit will be given when the core meets all of the standard core acceptance criteria as stated above. Partial core return credit may be issued for cores that do not meet all of the standard core acceptance criteria as stated above. Core return credit will not be issued if the cost of damaged or missing components exceeds the amount of the core deposit charge on the original invoice.
Sending a shipment back to TurboKits.com does not automatically constitute the right to a refund or credit. Customer is responsible for all outgoing and return shipping and handling charges regardless of disposition of refused shipment.
TurboKits.com's will ONLY ship products that are CARB approved or do not require carb approval to California. No Exceptions!
TurboKits.com's quoted rates for international shipping include freight, insurance and a tracking number. To determine the duties, taxes and brokerage fee's that will be assessed to the shipment, please check with your local customs authorities. TurboKits.com is not responsible for any importing fees your government requires.
ECU Upgrades, Flashes & Chipping
The customer has 90 days from the day of purchase to submit their ECU for any services purchased. After 90 days the credit is forfeited. All ECU Services purchased from TurboKits.com are for the original purchaser only and cannot be transferred.
TurboKits.com will repair or replace any new TurboKits.com products that fail due to a manufacturing defect for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. Warranty is limited to TurboKits.com products and does not include progressive or sub sequential damage and does not cover removal or installation labor or associated parts. For products made by other manufacturers please consult that manufacturer's warranty.
TurboKits.com highly recommends that the installation of mechanical or electrical parts be performed by trained professionals. Improperly installed products may lead to unsafe and unreliable conditions. Products are for "Off Road Use Only" unless otherwise stated.
Everything on our website is copyrighted (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used except with our express written consent. Use of these images by you or other third parties for purposes other than placing an order with Turbo Kits, LLC, or using this site as a shopping resource is strictly prohibited and may violate the copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws and other laws and regulations. Nothing contained on this site may be construed as granting any license or right to use any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "marks") that appear on our site are proprietary to Turbo Kits, LLC, or other respective owners that have granted Turbo Kits, LLC the right and license to use such marks.
Disclaimers and Your Safety
All information, services, products, and materials contained on this site, including text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Turbo Kits, LLC disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Turbo Kits, LLC does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. In case of lengthy backorders the possibility of minor changes to the kit may be made if needed (BOV substitution, piping color changes/coating changes, etc).
- Promotions. Certain offers may only apply to first time customers. These offers exclude all taxes and shipping fees. Only one discount per household may be allowed. These offers may not be valid with any other coupons or discounts and may not be applied to previously placed orders. Coupons have no cash value. Turbo Kits, LLC reserves the right to refuse to allow certain businesses, such as auto dealers and repair facilities, to purchase products pursuant to these special promotions. FREE Shipping Specials may only be applied to domestic ground shipping (continental United States). Applied to online orders only. FREE Shipping only applies to the parts that qualify for the special. If other products are added to the order, you may be charged a shipping fee. Turbo Kits, LLC reserves the right to establish minimum purchase amounts required to qualify for any special offers.
- Order Acceptance. The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Turbo Kits, LLC reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
- Diagnose Your Vehicle. Do not rely on diagnostic software without seeking the advice of an ASE certified mechanic. Diagnostic software should only be used as a general guideline to help you facilitate the repair of your car. If you experience or suspect any malfunction of vital safety equipment, such as your brakes, exhaust, motor, transmission, fuel delivery system, your car's structural integrity or any other potentially life threatening malfunction, cease driving your vehicle immediately and seek professional help. Always consult your owner's manual.
- Cost Estimator. Installation costs can vary significantly and are dependent on your vehicle, your city, and the repair shop you choose. Turbo Kits, LLC does not warrant that its cost estimates or any other cost data provided to you will be accurate estimates of your actual repair cost.
- Safety. Your safety is your responsibility. Repair procedures, techniques, tools, parts and the installer's skill and experience all vary widely and it is not possible to anticipate all of the hazards that may result in your attempt to repair your vehicle. Standard and accepted safety precautions and equipment should be used.
- Notice to Customer. Some of the products we sell are for racing and off-road vehicle only. Please check with your local DMV or vehicle department for regulations and information. Turbo Kits, LLC is not responsible for any legal issues regarding any of the products purchased from this site. For your own concern, please make sure of your orders and the legality of the product before making any purchases.
- Product Chages. Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, we reserve the right, at any time, to discontinue or change specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment without incurring obligation.
We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to refuse or cancel any order.
If any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of or related to your use of this site arises, the dispute will be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. However, Turbo Kits, LLC will have the right to petition a court of competent jurisdiction for the entry of injunctions and orders for specific performance relating to your unauthorized use of Turbo Kits, LLC's trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property (collectively, the "Intellectual Property") or any act or omission by you that may impair the goodwill associated with the Intellectual Property.
Limitation on Liability
Turbo Kits, LLC, will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Turbo Kits, LLC has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations will apply notwithstanding to any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
This site may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "external sites"). You agree that Turbo Kits, LLC, is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.