2015-2021 WRX FA20 Process West Intake Manifold
TAGS: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, Subaru WRX, FA20DIT, Process West Intake Manifold, PWIM007
2015-2021 WRX FA20 Process West Intake Manifold - PWIM007
This is the Process West FA Intake Manifold. This intake manifold has been designed utilizing a billet aluminum plenum that provides more volumetric efficiency, and it is ideal for those of you looking for a proper intake manifold that can handle more power and boost. The factory intake manifold is made using plastic construction, and although it is an effective factory design that can handle bolt-ons, it can be a limiting factor in terms of flow for those of you with larger turbocharger builds making more power that will greatly surpass the limits of the factory intake manifold.
Designed for the MY15+ FA20DIT WRX the Process West ‘DITTO’ (Direct Injection Tubular Original) compromises a mix of billet plenum and cast large bore runners to achieve the highest intake flow rates possible. Over 12 months from initial design to testing on their own in-house WRX has ensured not only guaranteed performance gains (see attached dyno sheet of a totally standard WRX with and without DITTO) but also perfect fitment. Note DITTO is a direct fit for Process West top and front mount intercooler equipped vehicles.
Power gains come from computer designed and tested internal plenum porting and an overall larger volume and greater runner capacity for optimal cylinder filling. Not only does 2015-2021 WRX FA20 Process West Intake Manifold offer these advantages but it is also part of their NEW ‘NO CEL’ product range that allows fitment to a totally standard vehicle with no Check Engine Light or Tuning required. Obviously even further improved results can be achieved in tuned versions of the FA20, showing the greater the power output, the greater the gains!
For the hardcore WRX Tuners there is also a DITTO RACE version available that gives unmatched tuning flexibility in the form of an additional 4 port injector mounts. Designed to take any EV-14 specification fuel injector this delivers tuners the flexibility to add substantial extra amounts of fuel from an aftermarket ecu/injector driver to give a true 1000+hp worth of capacity. Whilst Process West don’t offer the computer hardware, we do deliver the functionality that highly tuned engines need.
• Durable billet aluminum plenum construction
• Cast aluminum large-bore runners
• Computer designed and tested internal plenum porting
• Provides an overall larger volume and greater runner capacity for optimal cylinder filling
• Polished finish
• Strong tig-welds designed to handle 100+ psi of boost
• The plenum has been designed to aggressive low and mid-range torque while opening up power higher in the rev range
• Ideal for those making more boost and power that would otherwise surpass the limits of the factory intake manifold
• Designed for the 2.0-liter FA application
• Ideal for high-powered street cars, drag cars, or track-dedicated race cars and rally cars
• Provides a clean and custom engine bay aesthetic
• Will not trigger a CEL and no tuning will be required
|Type of Part||Intake Manifolds|