TAGS: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, Audi RS3 8V.2 / TTRS 8S Racepipe, Test Pipe, Downpipe, CTS Turbo, CTS-EXH-DP-0019
CTS Turbo is proud to announce our proprietary high-flow downpipe for 2018+ Audi 8V/8Y RS3/8S TTRS with 2.5L TFSI EVO (EA855) engine.
This stainless steel high-flow downpipe that allows the user to remove the restrictive factory “main catalytic converters”. This downpipe is a part of our modular exhaust system and it is compatible with factory or CTS Turbo mid-pipes.
We used CAD simulation to streamline the flow of exhaust gasses and ensure that it splits evenly into two outlets. Many hours of R&D were spent to ensure perfect fit, smooth exhaust flow and excellent sound.
Unfortunately, the Check Engine Light will come on after the installation; we strongly recommend using “stage 2” software because the CEL deletes or emulators are not compatible with these cars.
RS3 TTRS CTS Downpipe Features:
– Large 4.0″ downpipe outlet splitting into dual 2.5″ pipes
– Durable 304 food-grade stainless steel
– Laser cut flanges and precision machined v-band
– Factory-like placement of O2 sensors
– Designed using the latest 3D scanning technology
– Exhaust flow simulated with CAD software to ensure optimal flow routing
– Perfect fit with factory or aftermarket mid-pipes
– Aggressive sound – really makes that 2.5T scream
– No drone under normal driving conditions
– Optional driveshaft removal tool available separately
– 2018+ Audi 8V/8Y RS3 2.5T EVO (EA855)
– 2018+ Audi TTRS 2.5T EVO (EA855)
*For offroad use only, will cause check engine light.
12 MONTH WARRANTY INCLUDED
All CTS Turbo products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement.
|Type of Part||Downpipes|