TAGS: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Accord 2.0T Baffled Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto, MMBCC-ACRD20-18PBE
• Direct fit for the 2018+ Honda Accord 2.0T
• Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
• Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
• Patented (US D884,760 S) billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
• Installs in under 30 minutes
• Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location, available in wrinkle black or red
• Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
• Integrated check valve prevents leaks by keeping boost pressure from reaching the catch can and crankcase.
• Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
• CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
• Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
• Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
• Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
• Filter and can are fully serviceable
• Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2018+ Honda Accord 2.0T is like a grown-up version of its sporty CTR cousin. Equipped with a similar 2.0T, this big sedan knows how to get you where you need to go both quickly and comfortably. It soaks up the road rather than attacking it. While this Accord might be grown up, there are some things it can’t grow out of.
Blow-by is an issue that affects just about every internal combustion engine, including the 2018+ Honda Accord 2.0T. This murky fuel and oil mixture makes its way back through the intake system, coating the top end internals and lending itself to carbon buildup, ultimately robbing your Accord of both performance and efficiency.
Never fear, Mishimoto is here to reduce the risk of carbon buildup in the K20C4 with their direct-fit baffled oil catch can kit for the 2.0T Accord. This kit mounts one of their patent pending 3 oz. catch cans in line with the engine’s PCV system and separates oil and fuel vapors from the crankcase pressure, leaving it behind in the bottom of our two-port can. To simplify the installation, the kit includes two pre-molded hoses, specifically designed for the Accord’s engine bay, along with a robust mounting bracket available in black or Rallye Red. As with all Mishimoto products, the 2018+ Honda Accord 2.0T Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses with Integrated Check Valve
(4) Spring Clamps
(2) 3/8" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
|Type of Part||Engine|