2020+ Supra GR B58 Takeda Stage 2 Cold Air Intake | Pro DRY S
TAGS: 2020, 2021, 2022, Supra GR B58 Takeda Stage 2 Cold Air Intake, Pro DRY S, aFe Power, 56-10015D
2020+ Supra GR B58 Takeda Stage 2 Cold Air Intake | Pro DRY S - 56-10015D
• Dyno-Proven Gains up to +23 HP & +22 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
• Outflows Factory Intake by 42%
• Measured Flow: 470 CFM @ 7” H20
• Open-Element Design Showcases the Air Filter and Delivers an Aggressive Air Intake Sound
• Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
• Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast & Easy Installation
• Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations for an Easy and Secure Installation
• Fits With Factory and aFe CONTROL Strut Bar
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 7” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 4” flange and our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use.
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The included massive air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter and delivers an aggressive air intake sound.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
The tube is computer-designed to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
This intake is designed to use factory mounting locations, minimizing the use of unnecessary hardware, ensuring a perfect fit every time. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
Stainless-steel clamps are included for strength, and a premium bellows coupling allows for ample flexibility.
This intake is designed to fit models equipped with the factory strut brace, with no modification required.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|Type of Part||Intakes|