TAGS: 2021, 2022, 2023, Up, Ford Bronco Ecoboost, 2.7TT, Front Mount Intercooler Kit, FMIC, Mishimoto, MMINT-BR27-21K, MMINT-BR27-21KBBK, MMINT-BR27-21KBSL
* Direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L EcoBoost
* Dyno-proven max gains of 7.1 HP and 10.2 lb-ft torque
* 21.2-degree reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
* 77-percent increase in core volume
* 175-percent increase in fin surface area
* Intercooler is 7-percent less restrictive than stock
* Intercooler pipes are up to 34.2-percent less restrictive than stock
* Replaces weak plastic intercooler pipes with durable cast and mandrel-bent aluminum
* 4.7 in-thick bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
* Cast-aluminum end tanks for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
* 1/8-NPT port on cold-side pipe for methanol injection or additional sensors
* Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
* Available with a stealth black or sleek silver intercooler and micro-wrinkle black powder coated pipes to match any style
* US Patent Pending
* Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The classic Ford Bronco is an American icon, a beacon of fun, and a capable off-road vehicle to take you anywhere with the top down and wind blowing. When Ford introduced the new Bronco, it surely kept this spirit alive, but with some much-needed modern-day updates, like getting more than 5 mpg, for example. They achieved this by utilizing the EcoBoost family of engines. As great as the new Bronco is, there is always room for improvement.
To give the Bronco some extra pep in its step, we've bundled two of our performance intercooler components to make the ultimate air-charge-cooling bundle for your 2.7L EcoBoost! The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler and Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit bundle improves power and durability compared to the factory intercooler and pipes. The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler features a huge 4.7-inch thick core, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum flanges, and precision TIG-welded cast aluminum end tanks. Combined, this makes for a robust intercooler that, compared to the plastic end tank factory tube-and-fin intercooler, has far greater durability. More durability is always a good thing, but it's even better when it's backed up with performance.
The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler and Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit bundle reduces outlet temperatures by 21.2-degrees and provides an increase in flow of 7-percent over stock. All of this combined generates gains of 7.1 hp and 10.2 lb-ft of torque. We saw an especially good improvement in our trail simulation heat-soak testing where, after 6 back-to-back dyno runs, we still saw outlet temperatures 20-degrees cooler than stock.
What this all means is that in the real world, whether sitting in traffic or out on the trails, you'll see improvements in performance. All functionality of adaptive cruise control and 360-degree cameras are retained. As with all of our products, the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler is backed by our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
2021+ Bronco 2.7L Front Mount Intercooler Kit Includes:
(1) Mishimoto Performance Intercooler
(9) Silicone Couplers
(18) Stainless-Steel Worm Gear Clamps
(4) Hot Side Intercooler Pipes
(2) Cold-Side Intercooler Pipes
(2) CNC-Machined Intercooler Inlets
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
|Part Number||MMINT-BR27-21K, MMINT-BR27-21KBBK, MMINT-BR27-21KBSL|
|Type of Part||Intercoolers|