2022-2023+ BRZ / GR86 aFe Takeda Intake - Pro DRY S
TAGS: 2022, 2023, Subaru BRZ, Toyota GR86, Intake, aFe Takada Pro DRY S CAI, 56-70056D
2022-2023+ BRZ / GR86 aFe Takeda Intake - Pro DRY S DETAILS:
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +5 HP & +6 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 27%
- Measured Flow: 305 CFM @ 7” H20
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast & Easy Installation
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations for an Easy and Secure Installation
- Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
- This 7-1/2” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 3-1/2” round flange and our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration
- efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use.
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing, constructed of heat-resistant XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer, features our patent-pending filter-to-housing interface. A clear sight window allows for hassle-free filter inspection, without having to disassemble your system.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat-soak resistant and extremely durable.
This intake is designed to use factory mounting locations, minimizing the use of unnecessary hardware, ensuring a perfect fit every time. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
Stainless-steel worm clamps are included for strength, and a premium bellows coupling allows for ample flexibility. Takeda Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a fast and easy installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|Type of Part||Intakes|