• Stacked-plate cooler design for optimal heat transfer efficiency
• Utilizes black-anodized AN -8 fittings for a leak-proof connection
• Direct-fit mounting brackets and fittings allow for a secure, custom installation with no modifications to factory hardware
• Durable 1/2” oil hose included for long-lasting reliability
• Black finish with laser-engraved aFe POWER logo
• Provides Transmission Temperature Reductions of up to 30° F
Stacked Plate Design:
This BladeRunner Transmission Oil Cooler uses a durable brazed all-aluminum stacked-plate construction that allows for greater efficiency and lower pressure drop than a standard tube-fin design.
Designed to work in-line with your vehicle’s original equipment. Provides lower transmission oil temperatures to reduce transmission wear and extend life of oil viscosity.
The BladeRunner Transmission Oil Cooler kit makes installation simple with plug-and-play transmission line adaptors, direct-fit mounting brackets, stainless steel hardware, and leak-proof AN connections. No cutting or alteration of factory hardware is required.
Feature a durable black finish with a laser-etched aFe POWER logo on the front and include black-anodized billet aluminum AN fittings for a sleek appearance.
This item will only fit vehicles equipped with automatic transmission
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
|Type of Part||Cooling|
|Engine Fitment||Cummins 6.7L|