• Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 35%
• Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
• Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
• Powder-coated wrinkle-red for heat resistance and long-life
• Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel clamps
• Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
• Incorporates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation
• Bolt-on Kit fits with the factory or aFe’s upgraded intercooler
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-red for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapterthat seals with an o-ring. This tube kit works with stock or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20171).
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
|Type of Part||Intercooler Piping|