• +18 HP / +22 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
• Outflows factory intake by 28%
• CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
• One-Piece Sealed Housing with Air Inlet
• Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
• Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
• Unique (Patent Pending) Housing-to-Filter Interface for Easy Installation
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. It accommodates the "Hellcat" headlight air inlet for 2015-2016 Dodge Challenger models only (requires scoop p/n 54-72203-S).
This system uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. A billet aluminum fitting is mounted on the tube to provide a perfect connection for the temperature sensor.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive oval flange and is 9" tall with an inverted top. The Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone couplings are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
2011-2014 Chrysler 300 V6-3.6L
|Type of Part||Intakes|