ETS Intercooler Intercooler for 2008-2016 Mitsubishi EVO X
The obvious tie-in between the UICP and LICP is the ETS EVO X Intercooler. Making certain to hold this unit to the standard of our EVO VIII/IX intercoolers, this unit is a tour de force in efficiency, distribution and flow. The factory inlet and out locations allow for the inlet and outlet to be at diagonally opposing corners of the core. This provides the best possible airflow distribution through the core's height making sure that all charge rows are used effectively. The AutoCAD drawn endtanks are as smooth as on our previous EVO intercooler with aluminum metal forming that looks more like artwork than endtank. Between the tanks is any one of our sizing options with 3", 3.5" or 4" intercoolers as BOLT-ON designs behind the factory crash beam and above the factory undertray. The intercooler is available separately or in a complete kit with UICP and LICP included and black anodizing, ETS stenciled logo, polishing and other options are all available!
- Pressure checked at 35psi.
- Bolt on design to retain crash beam.
- Fills entire grill with core.
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
- 4-ply couplers.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- 20x12x3.0 Bar & Plate Core - 700hp Direct Replacement
- 20x12x3.5 Bar & Plate Core - 750hp Direct Replacement
- 20x12x4.0 Bar & Plate Core - 820hp Direct Replacement
- Intercooler Only fits GSR and MR. It will also fit the Ralliart with an upgraded Evo X Upper Pipe.
This is the same intercooler ETS runs on their record setting 9 second pass.
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
|Brand||Extreme Turbo Systems (ETS)|
|Type of Part||Intercoolers|