Garrett GTP38R Turbo Upgrade
- A Garrett Exclusive Ball Bearing Cartridge for Unbeatable Response, Efficiency, and Durability. Elimination of the Thrust Bearing Eliminates Failures at Elevated Boost Levels
- The 88mm GT Compressor Wheel Provides 33% More Flow than the Stock 80mm Wheel. Ported Shroud Housing
- Improves Compressor Flow Range for Surge Control
- 1.00 A/R Turbine Housing for Free Flowing Exhaust with Reduced Back Pressure and up to 200 degrees Reduction in Exhaust Gas Temperature
- Maximum Recommended Boost Level is 40psi
F250, F350 & Excursion PowerStroke Diesel Model 7.3L PowerStroke engine.
Default Turbine A/R 1.00.
If you want to run the alternate 1.15 A/R on the turbine housing let us know.
TurboKits.com only sells genuine Garrett turbochargers. Don’t fall victim to look alike or knockoff “Garrett” turbos from shady online retailers or auction sites. Rest assured that when you buy from TurboKits.com you are getting a quality, brand name turbocharger with the warranty and technical support to back it up.
Will only fit 1999.5(Build Date 01/99) to 2003 7.3L
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
|Filter by Type of Part||Turbo Upgrades|
|Select Your Engine||Powerstroke 7.3|