Magnus V5 Intake Manifold
The Design & The Results Cast in A356 Aluminum with a wall thickness of 3/16"; the Plenum shape features a varying contoured tapered profile at a volume of 5 liters. The runners themselves are completely revolutionary in their design; featuring an integrated velocity stack that gradually transitions into the head port profile. It was designed entirely against the shape of the original cylinder head port taking advantage the 10° port entry of the EVO head maintaining un-interrupted laminar flow. The Magnus Cast Intake Manifold will work with throttle bodies from stock right up to 100mm and have seen consistent gains from 30 awHp to 52 awHp with varying setups. Transient boost response is exceptional and it can bolt together in a stock location if required while still being able to be used on a full blown race application.
* 2 years of research and development
* Cast from A356-T6 Aluminum
* Alloy High quality casting gives a superior surface finish
* Enhanced flow dynamics utilizing CAD Modeling & CFD simulation
* Flowbenched and dynamically tested Dynotested proven up to 50 HP
* Ability to flow 100 lb/min (1000 HP) of air at 60PSI while maintaining equal flow distribution
* Can be installed in stock location with clearance for original battery (with adaptor)
* Install kits are optional and can be purchased to include heat barrier gaskets, and adaptor plate to run stock throttle bodies (easily upgradeable).
* Remote map sensor boss is optional for use with factory ECU's
* Stock turbo gains up to 40HP 15 degree entry to the throttle body facilitates intercooler plumbing
* Can be configured for 8 injector setup
* Fits factory fuel rail or Magnus high flow fuel rails 5L plenum with contoured velocity stacks molded into the floor for huge top end and minimal turbulence
* Magnus Quality and Lifetime warranty
Applications: EVO IV to IX
Finish: Cast aluminum finish
Color: Raw aluminum
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
|Filter by Type of Part||Intake Manifolds|