TAGS: Performance Intercooler Upgrade w- Piping, 2017, 2018, 2019, GMC, Chevy, Duramax 6.6L, L5P, MMINT-DMAX-17K
• Direct fit for 2017-2019 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax L5P*
• Includes performance intercooler, hot and cold-side intercooler pipes, and DuraCore™ boots
• Reduces restriction by up to 64% over stock intercooler system
• 68mm-thick bar-and-plate core is 70% thicker than stock for maximum cooling
• 3.0" mandrel-bent aluminum pipes eliminate restrictive bends and resonators
• Larger intercooler inlet and outlet reduce restriction for improved flow
• Pipes include 3 additional bungs that can be drilled and tapped for sensors or water/meth injection
• Robust cast-aluminum end tanks resist cracking under high heat and pressure
• Eliminates failure-prone stock throttle valve connector
• Retains temp sensor harness mount for safe and secure wire routing
• CNC-machined quick-disconnect with new O-ring and spring clip ensures precise, leak-free fit
• Includes Mishimoto silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto constant-tension T-bolt clamps
• Available in durable silver or black powder-coated finish
• Patent Pending
• Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Built to handle heavy payloads, provide impressive performance, and execute years of reliable service, the 2017-2019 6.6L Duramax L5P is an absolute workhorse. However, as with any factory vehicle, some systems have limitations and areas that can be improved. The Mishimoto engineering team has specifically identified the L5P's intercooler system as one of these areas. As a result, they developed a performance intercooler kit for the 2017-2019 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax L5P.
This kit includes a massive 68mm-thick bar-and-plate intercooler with cast-aluminum end tanks and 3.0" mandrel-bent piping for maximum cooling and flow. The intercooler is 70% thicker than stock and is designed to be a robust unit capable of withstanding high temperatures and boost pressures without cracking. In addition, the end tanks also feature larger inlets and outlets for even more flow. That, coupled with the larger intercooler core, reduces restriction by over 64% compared to the stock intercooler.
The intercooler kit also includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler piping with DuraCore™ boots and constant-tension T-bolt clamps. The 3.0" mandrel-bent aluminum piping eliminates the restrictive stock resonator and improves flow by up to 55% over stock. The Mishimoto L5P Duramax intercooler pipes fit like stock thanks to the included CNC-machined quick-disconnect fitting with new O-rings and spring clip, bead-rolled pipe ends, and mounting locations for factory sensors and harnesses. The pipes also include three bungs that can be drilled and tapped for sensors or water/meth injection.
The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax L5P Performance Intercooler Kit is a direct fit for your 2017-2019 Chevrolet or GMC HD truck* and is a fantastic upgrade for both stock and heavily modified trucks. Like all our Duramax performance parts, this L5P intercooler kit is protected by our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(1) Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Adapter
(2) Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe
(2) Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe
(3) Cold-Side Intercooler Boot
(3) Hot-Side Intercooler Boot
(13) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamp
(2) Intercooler Core Spacer
(2) M8 X 1.25 X 20mm Bolt
(2) M8 X 1.25 X 35mm Bolt
(2) M8 X 1.25 X 60mm Bolt
(6) M8 Washer
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*Some trimming of the fan shroud may be required for installation.
|Type of Part||Intercoolers|
|Engine Fitment||6.6L Duramax|