On3 LSX Swapped Foxbody Single Turbo System
On 3 Performance is proud to annouce the release of the GM LSX engine swapped foxbody single turbo system that has been in the works for over a year now. The LSX engine has a lot of room in the engine bay for the swap, very simple to work on, and has great power potential. They respond excellent to boost, have great longevity, and will be reliable at fairly high HP.
With that being said, lets cover some of the kit details. On 3 performance followed the design of their already popular fox 5.0 system and placed the turbo in the same relitive location. The headers are constructed of 304 stainless steel and made from thick wall 1 3/4″ tubing. The On 3 Performance 3.5″ stainless stepped downpipe will support basically whatever power you try to throw at it (Up to 1000hp~). The cold side is ran from 3″ 6061 aluminum, all bead rolled and finished with a mirror polishing. Its also pre-welded with the 50mm blow off valve flange for a quick and easy installation. Every system comes standard with the On 3 Performance 800hp bar and plate intercooler and they stock upgrades to their 1000hp 4″ race core intercooler for $89. The couplers are all black, 5 ply, and only use stainless steel t-bolt clamps which are included. This will allow for the most clamping force around the tubing for a blow-proof seal.
The On 3 Performance LSX Foxbody turbo system is going to come standard with the 70mm journal bearing unit. This is a great intro turbo for those looking to keep around 500 rwhp but if your looking to go beyond this they have a number of turbo upgrades possible.
Each Kit includes:
– Turbo Headers and Crossover Tubing Constructed of 304 Stainless Steel
– Turbocharger – On 3 Performance 70mm, .70ar Coldside, .96ar Hotside, and T-4 Flanged Journal Bearing
– 3”-3.5″ Stepped 304 Stainless Steel Downpipe, V-band Connections, 16 Gauge
– 304 Stainless Steel Dump Tube
– 3” Intercooler, Inlet and Outlet – Bar and Plate Core
– 3” 304 6061 Aluminum Intercooler Piping, Turbo to Throttle Body
– All Silicone Couplers (Black) Needed and Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamps
– On 3 Performance 44mm V-banded Wastegate (Black) Standard Upgrade In All Turbo Kits!!!
– On 3 Performance 50mm Blowoff Valve (Black)
– Blow-off Valve and Wastegate Flanges Installed and Welded
– On 3 Performance Manual Boost Controller
– Oil Feed Kit With All Fittings – Stainless Braided Feed Line
– Oil Drain Kit With All Fittings
– Water Pump Outlet Stainless Steel Lines
– Stainless Steel V-band Clamps REVISED 8mm Bolt Now
– Complete Fastener Kit
– Complete Instruction Package with Photo
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
|Filter by Type of Part||Turbo Kits|