Tial 41mm F41 Wastegate
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Black, Red, Blue, Purple).
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
TiAL's F41 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded
|Filter by Type of Part||Wastegates|
Write Your Own Review