Tial 46mm F46 Wastegate
- Nickel based super alloy is used for valve and high temp NiCrFe alloy for the valve housing offers superior product life under the most demanding conditions. (Turbo rotary applications 2000F (1093C) exhaust temperatures).
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm rated to 4 Bar.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, valve bushing, and lower housing fastening hardware.
- Flows .32Kg/S at 1 Bar
- Color anodized 6061-T651 aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Wastegates are shipped with fasting hardware, 10mm aluminum banjo type air fittings, and gaskets.
- Race proven at Daytona 24hour, on Porsche GT2 Twin Turbo.
- Flanges are an extra cost, they do not come with the wastegate unit.
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
TiAL's F46 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel
|Filter by Type of Part||Wastegates|
Write Your Own Review