Turbosmart Wastegate Actuator Upgrade - IWG75 (7 PSI)
Turbosmart has designed a brand new Internal Wastegate Actuator for the Mustang EcoBoost, which can help owners get more performance out of their engine with little effort. Turbosmart's Internal Wastegate Actuator creates a flatter boost curve which comes on sooner, with more stable boost and less drop off at the end of the rev range compared to the stock actuator. The result is a more driveable car with smoother power delivery and less turbo lag.
Turbosmart's Internal Wastegate Actuator is stronger and more durable than the stock wastegate actuator, and is highly customisable with interchangeable springs for a range of boost levels. This will help to allow the EcoBoost engine to release its full potential.
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
|Type of Part||Wastegates|