Garrett GTW3476JB (aka GTW5857JB) Journal Bearing Turbo
Garrett GTW3476JB (aka GTW5857JB) Journal Bearing Turbo - 841297-5001S
GTW3476JB (aka GTW5857JB) journal bearing turbo. 700HP potential flow.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 5858 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 58.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 76.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 58
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 65.0mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 56.6mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* Compressor Housing is T04E Frame with 4" inlet, 2" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
* NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
* External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
* DOES NOT use same oil feed and oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
Applicable Garrett Part Numbers: 841297-5001S
TurboKits.com only sells genuine Garrett turbochargers. Don’t fall victim to look alike or knockoff “Garrett” turbos from shady online retailers or auction sites. Rest assured that when you buy from TurboKits.com you are getting a quality, brand name turbocharger with the warranty and technical support to back it up.
For CA Proposition 65 Warning: Click Here
|Filter by Type of Part||GTW Series|